Answered By: Marla Morris
Last Updated: Jul 24, 2018     Views: 4

If you need a book or article that the law library does not own or have access to, you will need to request it. 

There are four types of requests:

(1) If the DU Main University Library owns it, you can use our catalog to request that it be delivered to the law library.

(2) if the item is owned by any library in Colorado and Wyoming, you can request it from Prospector.  Search the Prospector catalog and request that the item be sent to the library.

(3) finally, if no other library in the Prospector system owns the item, you can place a request for the law library to attempt to retrieve it from most libraries in the United States and Canada.  Visit the ILL Guide to place a request for the material.

Contact Us

Chat with a Librarian