Answered By: Marla Morris
Last Updated: Jul 24, 2018     Views: 6

Add money to your Flex Fund by visiting the Pioneer Card site and selecting "Add Cash Now."

Your Student ID card (i.e. Pioneer Card) is managed by the Pioneer Card office.  You use your Pioneer Card on campus for a variety of products and services. 

The Pioneer Card has two types of funds: printing and flex.  Every semester, as part of their tuition package, DU provides students with Printing Funds which are kept separate from additional money on the student's Pioneer Card.  Any additional money deposited by the student, the Flex Fund, can be used on campus in lieu of cash.  At the law school, students can use their Flex Fund for excess printing needs, copying, and cafe purchases.


Contact Us

Chat with a Librarian